Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Homemade happiness

Out for a casual stroll on a Sunday afternoon =)
Aidan lurking in the trees haha. I feel very blessed to have met a friend like him
Foggy winter days =) Walking along the river. It was so relaxing
Yellow nail polish. it may sound petty, but I feel more comfortable here painting my nails outrageous colors...colors I would never use back home. Aidan and I walked until we found a cafe on the river and got some hot chocolate.....well I got mint hot chocolate. He was jealous of mine =)
Making your own happiness means having the right ingredients.....sometimes we have all the ingredients, but we either don't use them or we choose to use the ingredients that aren't as good for us or that are just easier to get a hold of. This moment below is an example of the right ingredients and knowing what to do with them.
Nicola, Greg and I went out for Mexican food in Itaewon. Afterwards we decided to go for a casual cocktail, which then turned into our own mini pub crawl. We had one drink at one bar, and then we would move along.....choosing bars at random. It was a great bonding night.
The friends I have made here....they support me. Almost more than some people I surround myself with back home. They seem to believe in me even though they have known me for a just a few short months.
Here I am...no make up...morning after our "pub crawl" very excited to open mom's boxes! Mom sent me a whole box of candy!! Horrible for my diet, but Aidan and I loved it! All the teachers at school say "Oh, Vi...THANKS"

No comments:

Post a Comment