Sunday, October 24, 2010

You couldn't paint beauty like this

On Sunday October 24, I went on a hike with my friend Aidan. We went to Bukhansan mountain again. This time we took a different route to get to the peak. I struggled much more with this hike, but luckily Aidan was very helpful and supportive the whole way up!

 The colors were magical. There were so many different colors on the leaves
 At times when the light came through the trees, it was like all was right with the world.

 Natural Beauty at its finest.
 I have had concerns and questions circling through my mind the last week or two, and this hike really helped to make everything stay at a standstill....for just a few moments.....but it was long enough
 Me...exhausted =)
 At one point on the mountain we had to wait in line to walk up a path. I had to stop because I was so irritated.
It was a lovely way to spend a Sunday. We were exhausted on the way home. It is the perfect time of year to go hiking, and at any moment the leaves could change again, and it could be too cold. I am grateful I was able to experience the true beauty that Korea's countryside had to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment