Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year

Every new year, people come up with New year resolutions. They can usually be measured on the same chart: lose weight, get promoted etc. As much as I would like to be more creative than the majority, I too fall into the New Year cliche resolutions. I didn't make too many goals, nor did I put too much thought into them....however if I had to choose some goals for the year they would be: lose 20 pounds by next Christmas (please don't say I don't need to...you have't seen me in 6 months lol) buy a car, apply to graduate school, go to Disneyland, spend more time outdoors, and volunteer more of my time. I was relfecting on 2010, and a lot happened. It was a great year! I learned so much about myself, and I hope that I continue to learn more each year. Let's see....2010. I contemplated moving to Chicago for a boy, I worked steadily at a job where I was under appreciated, I turned 25, moved to Korea, went to the Philippines, lost my grandpa, had to handle my grandfather's death completely on my own, ate squid for the first time, and became a teacher!!!! Wow. What a solid year. I know that 2011 is going to be just as great. Well we created a fabulous feast for New Year's Eve, and had every intention of going to the bars to meet people. However, it was really cold, and we started having our own dance party, and it just seemed like the better idea to stay in. It was perfect!
 Well everyone needs a kiss for New year's eve
 First official picture of us in the New Year! Oh, and yes I cut Kim's bangs =)
 You can't really tell but the sparklers worked really well.....and well, I was kind of excited for them
 Our delicious meal with colorful drinks! You would never guess was each was lol.
Red: Water, crystal light, and bacardi.
Blue: powerade, and bacardi
Dark: Guiness and coke, and vodka
 Official!
 Jp and james
 For the last two weeks of December I house and dog sat for my friend Greg. Here's Pickle playing in the snow. And yes her tail is pink....we dyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment